Thursday, April 16, 2009

keyboards

I am still without my laptop and have to frequent internet cafes to actually get anything done on the net. To hell with using the net on a mobile... Work still needs to be done on that front...

I spoke with the Mac shop in the Bullring yesterday and they said all my parts are in and that the labor should commence immeadiately.

The main reason I hate having to go to internet cafes is that the damn keyboards drive me crazy. Sometimes you have an American keyboard but a UK computer so the computer over rides the American keyboard and other times you have a UK keyboard but an American pc...

I want my standard American keyboard and laptop back... It drives me nuts...

But on a side note at least the UK keyboard is not as bad as the French keyboard... You have to be deranged to like that non sense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment