Sunday, March 22, 2009

My New Problem

And the poor get poorer...

I shut down my laptop this morning to take it with me while I was on the go and there was absolutely nothing wrong with my screen. I pull out my laptop to look at something and find a white 6" by 4" rectangle box illegally occupying the bottom right hand corner of my screen.

I am not that upset because the way things have been going for me lately I am accustomed to things going from bad to worse. But at the same time I am perplexed to how it occurred. My laptop was at my side for my short walk and went through no traumatic events that would make incur its wrath.

But now I open my laptop and half the screen is now white. It has gotten much worse. And when I pressed on the back of the screen it got slightly better but obviously that is not a long term solution.

Mac shop; (in the Bullring) here I come....

No comments:

Post a Comment