Sunday, September 13, 2009

Important Mail


Today I received an important letter that I have been awaiting for a few weeks now through my door. It was my intro pack from the University of Birmingham with my online login and password so that I can officially register online to begin classes on Monday the 28th of this month.

I was awaiting this packet because one must register online prior to the zero week for freshman that starts the week before class so that you can receive your student ID and all the other stuff.

Now if I can just get the VA to get on the ball with funding my program. I was recently told by a VA rep on the phone that it could take up to 6 months before a decision is made. I will be close to half-way done with the first year by then.

Maybe I can get some UK funding in the mean-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment